Revisions and thoughts about ACCENTS.ZIP

Apologies to anyone who downloaded ACCENTS.ZIP yesterday. You may want to
download it again, according to your taste.

It has always seemed counter-intuitive to me that with plain vanilla funcs
S1-S7 and XX,? you need to hit a deadkey first (which displays an accent,
unadorned), and *then* you hit the UNaccented character that you want to
put the accent on -- the accented character pops into view. But that's not
how I think, and that's not how I handwrite. When writing, I put the
character, and _then_ add the accent.

So that's how ACCENTS.PM now works, both in text and on the command line.
You write the unaccented character, then you hit the dedicated key that
RUNs ACCENTS.PM, and finally you hit the accent (`'^ etc -- fourteen of
them: acute, breve, caron, cedilla, circumflex, diaeresis|umlaut, double-
acute, grave, macron, ogonek, overdot, stroke, tilde, under-line).

In plain vanilla XyWrite, you must dedicate fourteen separate keys to these
various accents. That makes entering accented chars a two-keystroke
affair: hit the dedicated key for acute or grave or whatever, then hit the
unaccented letter. The conceit of ACCENTS.PM is that only one key is
dedicated; the downside is that three keystrokes are required. Take your
pick.

In either case, you'll need the ACCENT tables in ACCENT.ZIP:

Xy4-DOS: ACCENTS.PRN
XyWin:  ACCENTS.SPD or/and ACCENTS.TTF

This new ACCENTS.PM will be part (as frame {{5accents}}) of the next
XYWWWEB.U2 (v027, not yet posted). You'd code it in the KBD file thus:

nn=XHJM2,.,a,c,c,e,n,t,s,Q2
 or
nn=XHBXr,u,n, ,a,c,c,e,n,t,s,.,p,m,Q2

Opinions? Different views?