Re: XyWin stops working

Harmon Seaver wrote:
  If you just need xywin, you probably would be better off with win95
or 98.
The problem with that is that no current PC is likely to have
drivers for even 98SE. Still, hardware lasts, so if you can find
a decent second-hand system, that's one way to go.
Bit I WISH we could find out WHY XyWin runs on some systems and
not on others. Or runs on a system and then stops. It certainly
LOOKS as if it needs some block of memory that it cannot always
get. But that's supposed to be impossible under the Hardware
Abstraction Layer of all NT flavor opsyses.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx