Re: forwarding note Re: XyWrite for Windows in Windows 98

	As some expression of appreciation, I thought I'd pass on what happened:
the problem was too many fonts. 660 or so was too much; 501 works fine (I
think somewhere ca. 550 was the magic number !?)--after I spent a couple of
days figuring out which 160 to chop [I am both a pack rat and working with
some people (in MS Word) who use some fairly exotic fonts.]
	Notes from Peter Evans, Nathan Sivin, and Bill Troop were helpful.

			Best
			  David

http://www.ucr.edu/CHSS/depts/anthro/home.htm
http://pweb.netcom.com/~fanti/david.html