Re: forwarding note Re: XyWrite for Windows in Windows 98

No doubt vastly more informed people will answer. I have had similar
problems, always, under 95. Isn't it a PostScript font/ATM problem? IN
other words, I strongly suspect that the problem isn't going from 95 to 98,
but simply having a different font setup. Probably just too many fonts. I
will be most interested to hear, as I would like to get XYWin up and
running again, and have been having problems.
	Speaking of which: what is the state of the art in the new Win versions?
How's the Nota Bene version? Is TTG really doing something? Where's Dave
Ericsson in all of this?
	BTW, If anyone can suggest a plausible rationale for reviewing the new
Nota Bene product in an online Mac magazine -- The Mac Observer -- I'll do it.