Re: Electronic Journal XPL? (Yes!)

Carl and Harry, thanks for the guidance. I've been to the XyWWWeb page a
couple times, just to remind myself that there are other XyWrite users out
there besides me, but I never read through the page thoroughly before.
Yesterday I downloaded the REORGANIZE and SMARTSET files for the first time.
Like you suggested, the LOG program looks promising.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks again,
Paul

P.S. Belated thanks on the interesting discussion that followed my question
about XyWrite versions, too. Steve and Herb were on point regarding my
question (amazing that XyWrite II was only 43K in size! -- I thought my 115K
XyWrite III was small), but I also learned that there've been books about
XyWrite out there that I never knew existed. Makes me think: I've had my ear
to the wall of The Technology Group's marketing strategy for so long -- and
heard nothing -- that I thought maybe I had gone deaf. Now with all this I'm
now finding, I'm beginning to think that what I've really been is blind...