-------------------------Original Message---------------------------

From: Robert Holmgren [mailto:holmgren@xxxxxxxx]

Since (apparently) so very many subscribers neither read nor remember anything
said here (we just discussed the same problem 18 hours ago), isn't there some
handy robot to answer questions asked three thousand times -- like "what's the
PATH?  where does it go?  how do I get 'in' it?"  The repetition really grinds
you down after awhile... and wastes time hugely.  I think it's no exaggeration
that about 97-98% of what we discuss here has all been discussed before,
multiple times.  A FAQ, maybe -- the "top 100 questions"?  (Brian?)

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx