Re: La Machine Est Morte, Vive La Machine!

Jon:

I've forgotten what your original installed OS is going to be.

The machine will come with 64-bit Win 7 Home Premium installed, but I plan to upgrade it to 64-bit Win 7 Pro, mainly so that XP Mode will be an option. I take your point about the compactness of Win2K, but disk space and memory won't be issues, so in the first instance I plan to use Win 7-32 as the virtual OS: I'd really like the virtual machine to be able to connect to the 'Net. A good deal of what I do with XyWrite depends on it (sending/download emails, launching web pages from XyWrite docs, etc.).

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxxxx