Re: Full-screen vs. Windowed

J R FOX wrote:
So, if I read you correctly, I will have to go
windowed at least long enough to get this working ?
Yes, but it doesn't take long. If I can get some time at the XP box, I
want to experiment and see which if any of the properties "take" when
set from right-clicking on a shortcut, versus right-clicking on the
title bar or a running-in-a-window (even temporarily) app. See
Robert's post of 9 Mar 2002 01:12:24
>>Open one of those cramped, lousy-looking screens, preferably one
with a Desktop shortcut. Hit Alt-Enter (get the session into a
Desktop window). Right-click on the blue Title bar ==> Properties ==>
Layout ==> Screen Buffer Size: set Width=80, Height=25 ==> Window
Size: set Width=80, Height=25 ==> OK ==> click "Modify shortcut that
started this window" ==> OK ==> Options ==> Display Options ==>
FullScreen ==> OK ==> hit Alt-Enter again ==> you should have a nice
looking 25-line FullScreen session with a decent-looking VIO font (not
Ultravision, but then -- what else is?) that's repeatable. Do the
same thing with all your FullScreen apps.<<

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx