Re: Full-screen vs. Windowed

--- "Patricia M. Godfrey"  wrote:

 for VDM sessions on that system. Have you tried
> changing the font size
> in the little list box in the upper left corner of
> the title bar?
> (Note that in W2K and XP, changing fonts from the
> shortcut's
> properties--right-clicking on the shortcut, choosing
> properties, then
> font tab--just doesn't take. You have to fix them
> from the title bar.)

Aha, *now* you tell me ! I've been wondering why that
was, for years now. I can go SL=50, but the font
remains tiny and ugly. I never run in a window -- f/s
ONLY -- so I don't even have a title bar to access.
All that playing around with sizes / font matrices of
Lucida Console gone for naught. It was one of a few
unsolved and unfixed Xy-mysteries in my setup.

> Or try the Sieber fonts, which do make a difference:
> http://www.uwe-sieber.de/dosfon_e.html

So, if I read you correctly, I will have to go
windowed at least long enough to get this working ?

 Jordan