Frivolous Side Note

I looked through my usergroup archive but couldn't find the message in which
somebody put a link to the "Stupidity" book. I wanted to tell that person
that I sent the reference to a guy (Jerry Lerman) who puts out a newsletter
called "The Bonehead Awards". The newsletter collects stories about stupid
behavior (the stories mostly involve criminal acts). He liked it and put a
reference to it in his newsletter. Just thought I'd pass that along.

Newsletter Site: http://bonehead.oddballs.com/
(I know this is the correct eddress...but as of a moment ago it wasn't
working)

PS...I realize my taste in humor is low. Pointing that out will only
encourage me.

Brian Henderson
Print Composition Dept.
Mitchell Repair Information Co.