Re: Fonts

Michael Norman wrote:

 > Bill, I'm simply looking for a readable (all day) screen font to use in
WIN apps, particularly Nota Bene. After several years of using Uwe Sieber's incredibly readable screen fonts (for Dos Boxes) (http://www.uwe-sieber.de/english.html), I wanted something that looked similar, or, at least, felt the same.
IMHO, forget the possibility of similar comfort in a Windows screen. I have used the Sieber's fonts for years and now I am using a font I have customized for ansified XyWrite. But, obviously, I am referring to our typical text screen (pale blue text on black background). My eyes don't resist hours of writing in front of a Windows screen (and I have a big Eizo/Nanao display!). This is one of the reasons of my loyalty to XyWrite. Manuel Castelao