Re: Search switches

(1) Thx to David Auerbach for pointing out what should have been obvious,
i.e. _why_ SE/T is sometimes more convenient than CTL+HOME, SE when
searching from the top.

(2) Thx to T.Baehr for yet more useful switches.

(3) Mnemonics: No one asked, but here's why I invent some of my own. My
dear wife is smarter than I am but doesn't use XyW as often as I do, and so
she asks for mnemonics that I seem not to need. And because she's no fool
she wants mnemonics for two related functions to be related -- hence CI =
invariable so that it will pair with CV = variable. If CV = verify, CI
would have to be = inverify, which ain't a word; if CI = invisible, CV
would be = visible, which isn't what it does (really).

Cheers
Eric Van Tassel

Q: Mr Hemingway, how do you start work on a new novel?
A: First, I defrost the refrigerator.