Re: "VA" FOR DATE STAMP

Yes, what I had in mind was assigning that routine to a key, via the .KBD file
(though, as I recall, I didn't insert commas in my last msg).  By hard record,
I mean simply that I can look at the file on-screen and tell (by the contents
of the date-time LaBel) when I printed it out as a document in final form.  But
the soft DAtes are still there, so that if I use that document as a template
for a new doc, I don't have to go changing hard dates in text.  That's the
convenience I was referring to.