VARIOUS

I would like to what the following keyboard function calls do:     ax, bn (a
variant of bx?), dk, ft, mw (some spell function?), qh, qp  (these last two
involve help?), ru and its friend us (ru is restore US, but what does THAT
mean?), sr, st, tb, tc, tt (type through to printer?), tx, xe (dangerous one
that, don't try it at home), xx (accent), zz. xe is cute: only time Xygnature
has so frozen the machine that I couldn't even back out of the task-switcher
partition--had to hit the reset. Cute. Oh yes, pfunc TS does a func TS.