Re: Xy on Mac revisited-Parallel Universe

Glad to hear that you got Parallels installed on your mac, and they
were able to install DOS as well!
When i copied my Xy files/directories to my Virtual PC config, i used
my USB floppy disk drive, and copied the files to my mac via floppy
disk.
Does Parallels allow for assigning a disk drive to a a USB floppy
disk? (I would think it should, or give you someway to see outside of
your DOS world.)
I would try and copy the files that way and then give that a try.
(Also probably your autoexec.bat and your config.sys as well?

Let us know how it goes!

Russ