Re: XyWin stops working

Reply to note from "andy turnbull"  Sat, 11 Aug
2007 22:52:53 -0400

> I have two copies of XY4 but it seems each one can only be
> loaded once,

Not true. Your installation disks may be corrupted, or the
installation program may be acting up (IIRC, you have to disable the
CD-ROM drive on newer computers or the installation program hangs --
it's ridiculous). But installation is really a non-issue, since, as
in Xy3, all that's needed is to copy the program files into a
directory.

> No problem because, as far as I'm concerned, iiia is a
> much better program.

Xy4 includes Xy3. If 4 looks or acts different from 3, it's only
because it hasn't been configured to look and act like 3.

What is "IIIa", anyway? A NY Times version of III+?

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx