Re: XyShell

Dear Robert

I have now identified the problem that is causing XYShell to fail. Under my XY4
properties/program/advanced I have selected 'Prevent MDSOS programs from detecting Windows'.
Unselecting and the 'Shell to DOS' key now functions correctly. However, when I try sw I
receive the message 'Process "*c:\windows\command\command.com*" not found'. Clearly there
is
something wrong with my setup, but I cannot discover what. (I get an identical problem under W2K,
see message under that thread.)

Paul