Re: ersatz autosave...?

 Thanks Carl. I thought that the flicker might be part of a
 larger matter that you would not be able to repair. As I
 said, that's ok. I have deleted the DO FF from the EF frame.
 I cannot tell if that makes a difference yet, because I have
 to work with the file for a bit longer than I have since making
 the change. If it behaves in the expected fashion, I won't
 trouble the list. So you can assume that it is ok to delete
 DO FF.

 Again, many thanks as always.

 M.

-----