TameDOS and NumLock

More Xy-problems re upgrading from Win98 to XP.

I installed TameDOS but am having Num Lock problems--flashes off and on erratically. Michael Norman in a post on Dec. 26th was able to follow the TameDOS site's instructions about editing the registry to eliminate this problem (though other problems remained for him).

I would like Michael, or someone else, to tell me the exact steps involved in adding the new key and new value to the registry. I know how to use RegEdit (at least insofar as it's the same as on Win98) to delete entries, but I don't know how to do this (from TameDOS's site):

"To disable the numlock toggle, select the user key or the system key, create a REG_DWORD value named ResetNumlock and set it to 0."

Thanks.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx