Re: HOAX! Re: [Fwd: Fwd: Fw: new virus out read & pass on] -- stop sending chain letters.

At 10:42 PM 10/17/00 -0400, Carl Distefano wrote:
>should go right into the trash can. You'll hear about major
>outbreaks on CNN, not by e-mail from your Aunt Tillie.

No, you do not get meaningful information from CNN, either.
Remember how the mass media reported about those "I love you"
attachments as if they were real dangers, without ever mentioning
Microsoft or Outlook?

-- Rene v. Rentzell, Tokyo