Re: Misc. ?S

1) Orbis. I haven't even tried it, except once, a long time ago. Just bought
it to help TTG get thru a bad period...

2) Did you install OS/2 yet? Yeah, Hobbes is OK. Handy for things like
installing the service pack (giant bug fix). But files on OS/2 Shareware or
any ftp site are likely to be more up-to-date, if that matters to you, e.g. the
latest bloody ATI drivers.

3) Funny you should ask about chain printing! I did about 600 pages of it
yesterday, which included compiling TofC's and Indices; and it all seems to
work. There have been a couple of subtle changes in commands that I hadn't
noticed before, e.g. the SC command which determines the typeface of footnotes
-- used to correspond to a PT number, now takes an "NM", "IT", etc. argument
-- you gotta read the fine print, but what else is new, I can't complain about
that; better power and fine print than MicroSoft, aye? No, TTG is pulling this
stuff together, definitely; it's better than it's ever been, though still a lot
I'd like to see improved. Ciao