Re: XyDOS Window box colours

At 8/31/2004 02:21 PM -0400, Leslie Bialler wrote:

Michael,
The install was hard even when you were installing it on machines running DOS 6x back in the early 1990s. As I remember you had to disable all the drivers and TSRs before you could do it. My guess is Tech Group used some sleazy outfit to make their install disks for them.

Right, Leslie. I reviewed that post. I wonder what would happen if you
booted in DOS mode (W98) and tried it? At all events, Patricia, a Tiresias on many such issues, anticipated this problem and has generously shared her answer.
Michael Norman