Addendum To Last 2 Msg.S

It's confusing and frustrating when you can't even get consistent results with
the same variables. This morning I loaded HP-2 with UO= untouched and IM not
specified, and got . . . *No Fonts* -- just the very short list of Courier,
LinePrinter, & Standard. So I loaded my HP-4 driver over that. Result -- the
long (but incomplete) list of Fonts shows up in Type Dir. But they won't print,
except as Courier 10, and with no respect for RM. Finally, I invoked D IM=1.
Result: I can scale anything shown, whether it's marked as "*" or "Ascii 23"
(or whatever that symbol is), *and it prints without any char. width problems.*
The first result and the last result are directly contrary to what happened in
the last trials.  Sorry, but I just don't get this . . . .