Addendum To Prior Message

Oops... don't know what I did there; must have hit a wrong key touch typing.
Anyhow, what I was about to say was that if you blow away those buttons with
their mysterious squiggles and replace them with a-z and 1-9, and associate
them with the macros you already have in your save-get file you can get around
the keyboard dysfunctions by clicking on the buttons.

Those buttons are very cool, too. I hope I haven't violated any copyright laws
by using Norton Desktop for Windows 3.0 to bring those buttons over to my
desktop and use them for general icons!

Naturellement, I have placed my command line at the top of the screen so I have
moved the buttons to the bottom.

Keep on fighting for us SysOp!

Leslie