Re: SQL

peregrine@xxxxxxxx wrote:
You might find something suitable for your needs at http://www.sourceforge.net ...
filter the results by choosing your operating system and selecting the "database" category ... It's all open source (free) software, and most of what I've tried from there has been good..
Thanks, I was looking there today, but one wouldn't download (of course, the library laptops that I have to use, having no broadband at home or office, use IE, and keep popping up that "This is dangerous" message if you try to dl anything that Microsludge didn't make) and the other one, which I managed to get, has no documentation to speak of, and clicking on ANY and ALL of the .exe files causes NOTHING to happen. Well, something flashes across the screen, but that's it. It's utterly maddening that there doesn't seem to be anything on the scale I need: one PC, one user, but numerous tables. -- Patricia M. Godfrey PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx