Re: CLIP and OOM and Winword

Sorry to say, I'm at the standard 25 lines in Draft mode. Nothing fancy, no Graphics mode, etc.

CTRL-V, which used to send XY4 into a wacky page zoom mode, has now been reassigned to Paste per your suggestion, though I hate to give Windows the satisfaction.

Also,  Robert, I thought you were out of pocket for two weeks. Please don't let this small thing concern you. When I have time I'm going to try your debugging instructions again, and maybe I can pinpoint the spot where the frame and my system don't get along, but it may be a few days before I have the hiatus.  In the meantime CLIP works magnificently from XY to Windows and usably (pasting to the top of files) in XY4.

Jon Pareles

Re CLIP: what is your screen size (how many lines of XyWrite text are generally
displayed)? Your problem might be in this area... especially if you are trying
to display, or do display, more than 25 lines.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxxxx