Re: A plea for clarity

On 02/13/97 at 01:21 PM,
  "..."  said (in so many words):

<- I find the v4 reference manual maddening to use
<- because it too refers to funcs only to key assignments

It is maddening, even if one can go rummaging through the manual looking
up the func (at least they organized them both alphabetically and
functionally). It wouldn't be hard to write a program that when you
entered the keystroke it returned the name of the "official" function and
vice-versa.

--
                     Regards,
                     David

It's a Naive Domestic Burgundy, Without any Breeding. But I think
you'll be Amused by its Presumption.
              --James Thurber

David Auerbach              auerbach@xxxxxxxx (David Auerbach)
Department of Philosophy & Religion