Re: printer error messages

Patricia,
Thanks for the thought. I checked, and UH=di,di; UV=li,li (the default settings); LM=0di, RM=65di (also the default settings). But I'm sure you're right that the explanation lies somewhere along those lines. I don't think the answer (if we ever found it) would be of interest to the list. What IS interesting is your idea of setting OF in inches, because it worked to get rid of a pesky message.

Yours,
Carlo