Re: Further on How to toggle Numlock

** Reply to note from "Andrew J. Glass"  Wed, 15 Jan 97 10:59:21

Andy, my bleeping mailer adds a space after every line; you gotta kill
trailing spaces before UU0-decoding that last file -- sorry.

Look, while I'm at it, here's the complementary file, to turn NUMLOCK ON.
What we're doing here is simply subtracting (off), or adding (on), 20h from
the value in the keyboard handler. You'd add/subtract 40h for CAPS, and
etc.

Moronic UUenCoder for XyWrite RexXPL v1.0 R.J.Holmgren 9/22/96
begin 644 NUMLKON.COM
('X`.%P0@S2``
`
end