Smartset

Robert: Many thanks for your kind words about SMARTSET! I don't think of the
time spent as "pro bono publico", really. Mainly, I program for myself, to
make my own work faster, more efficient and more pleasurable. If others find
use in it, well, that's satisfying, too.... Let me say publicly that I'm
grateful to have your permission to incorporate directly in SMARTSET the
necessary argument-handling routines from your immensely useful PARSEFRM.ZIP.
You can be sure that I will include them in the next revision, which I plan to
release in the coming weeks -- sometime after I get my hands on XyWrite for
Windows.... As always, I welcome comments about SMARTSET from you and other
users, and I look forward to seeing what new XPL magic you have up your sleeve.
Ciao.