Re: Off-topic CD-R

I have swapped hard drives on occasion, and have thought of those
external swap trays, but there are just too many machines for that. I
have also been tempted by those little thumb, or keyring, drives--little
USP flash rom gizmos. One problem is that a couple of the machines I deal
with are still running Win95. And even though SR/2 was alleged to support
USB, I've heard that it's extremely problematic. (Not to mention that I
would doubtless lose anything that small!) And even 98 doesn't support
the newer, faster, USB-2. I'm hoping getting a newer burner (this one was
purchased in 2000, and was an end-of-life product then!) and Nero will
diminish if not eliminate the number of coasters.
Patricia