RE: Warning: Trolling for Dollars, Scammers hard at work

Robert wrote: "Javascript can be used to launch executables, but only if
you explicitly permit them *each time* you launch one."
Thank you, Robert, I do believe you and am glad to hear it, because I am
going to have to quit Juno (well, I'll keep it and use that address as a
garbage dump) and will want a new e-mail client that sticks to plain text
without all the hassles we heard about a couple of weeks ago. (Of course,
I shouldn't dream of using Out-of-luck, and have been amused, disgusted,
and outraged at the "security"--as in Swiss cheese--problems of the
"trusted computing" company.)
Patricia