Questions About Orbis and Stuff

May 17, 1995

I have a couple of questions that have been sort of on my mind
for the last little while and I thought I would get them off my
chest and clear my conscience at the same time (they have been
hanging around and I have not acted on them).

First and foremost, has anyone heard of a release date for the
Orbs fix? A little while ago Kenneth Frank said that it was
being rewritten, but never said when we, the waiting public,
would get our copy. Does anyone know if this will be out soon,
or at least before I retire? I have always reveled in the idea
of paying for products and getting nothing in return. I wonder
if I can write this off on income tax as a "donation"? I suppose
this is mostly aimed at the Technology
Group staff.

Second, does anyone know of a decent equation editor that will
work with XyWrite? I have need of such a beast, but I don't
really know of any that can be imported into Xt. Any suggestions
on this matter would be greatly appreciated (except those
specifically designed to offend my delicate sensibilities).

Thanks

Carter Campbell campbelc@xxxxxxxx carterc@xxxxxxxx