Re: Signature documentation available

** Reply to message from Lisa Kleinholz
on Sun, 30 Dec 2007 04:26:10 -0800 (PST)

Digitizing it is my plan. What I would *really* like to do is
digitize the XyWin reference manual -- the most complete and
recent printed work. Then the two key Xy4 manuals. Finally
Making the Transition. In that order of priority. What I do
NOT want to do is image-to-PDF, I absolutely want text-to-PDF,
so you can search the text. The stumbling block is the large
number of little graphical images that appear in the books --
I'd have to make many of those, one by one, and turn them into a
font, and that's a project. My first effort, the Signature
Programming Guide, a relatively small work, which I issued two
years ago, took a lot of time. But soon -- definitely before
the millennium.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx