Re: Windoze 95 GIVES YOU CANCER

>Brought to you by Rafe Tennenbaum and IBM, one of which is a
>trademark of the International Business Machines Corporation, a/k/a
>The Wannabe Company That Virtually Destroyed Xywrite as we Knew and
>Loved it -- and the other which really really wants to be.

I've never entered the lists in the OS battles, but I second RT's
description of IBM, and I don't think XyWriters should ever forgive them.
They bankrupted XyQuest. XyQuest was a very customer-friendly company.

A small plug for MS: while reading my email on this list, suddenly a dialog
box popped up telling me that it has changed my system clock from Daylight
Savings to Standard time--beautifully implemented, too, allowing me to okay
the time zone and the clock. Does OS/2 do that, Harmon?

Regards,

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx