Re: v112 U2--just to clarify

 Look, I don't want this to be interpreted as any sort of criticism
 of slight of any kind, but will it still be possible to add routines
 to the new version of U2? I think that it would be very nice if
 this were still possible. Over the past year and a half, Carl has
 produced a number of routines on the fly, so to speak, that I use
 regularly, and I don't think that they are part of the regular U2
 issue. Two come to mind. One is called EMAIL. It converts a regu-
 lar XY4 file, with accented letters, italics, etc. to a file that
 can be e-mailed. I find it very useful. Another is called HOP, that
 creates something like hyper-text, in the sense that I can hop from
 one file to another, or within the same file, either to create or get
 a more ample explanation of a point I am making, or just to carry
 hidden text that I may not want to make public. These are just two
 files that I would want to be able to import into the new U2, ...version
 114, I think. If that will still be possible, I'll be a happy camper.

 M.W. Poirier