Recent Ibid Plus upgrade

Dear Technology Group:

I don't know if I'm contacting the right e-mail address. If not, could you
please forward this message to the appropriate person. The problem is this:

I recently ordered Ibid Plus (to go with my Ibid program). And, lo and
behold, when I opened by package I had four ***identical*** diskettes!
All four of the diskettes you sent have the program file and the install
file (and a couple others). I assumed that the *.for files mentioned in
the Ibid manual would somehow appear after installation. But no such luck.

Where are the several *.for files (opera.for address.for, fldnote1.for,
crnival1.for , and crnival2.for)?????

Please send me any missing diskettes. Or, if this information is
somewhere hidden on the program diskette, please tell me how to extract it.

Thank you.

Phil Ferreira
(ferreira@xxxxxxxx)

Send the diskettes to: