Window out to XyDos4

I'm having a monitor problem when I _shell-out_
of windows to Xydos4. I like to go full screen rather than to a window
because in a window I lose ultravision and the text is locked into the
system font. Also I dont seem to be able to expand the window, pull the
borders out. Anyway, I click on my
Xydos4
icon, screen pops, out we go, but when we get there, the screen is off
center and I have to use the horizontal and vertical position knobs on my
monitor to adjust things. Then when I _exit_ xy/dos and go back to
windows, I have to adjust the monitor knobs again to re-center the image.
Some specs: Xydos4,
DOS 6.2, Win3.1 (NOT wfwg3.11,) Gateway33mz with 8m ram and a Western
Digital video bd that really only runs well at 800x600 16/256. Heres a
curious note, when I set windows system defaults to a different driver,
1024x768, I dont have to use the monitor knobs, BUT that makes windows
within windows much too small to use comfortably. Finally, Im using
ultravision installed before windows boots up. So whats my problem with
the screen shift? Do I need a screen driver from xywrite? Cant be because
even at the dos prompt I have to readjust the screen to center the image.

Thanks
Michael Norman
normanm@xxxxxxxx