Printing Problem

Michael, I assume you're printing using the Type or Print command? Try
using the menu (File, Print) and look at all the options. It's just
possible that the number of copies to print got changed. Also check that
option from within the Windows print menu, though if it prints OK from
Win, it's not likely to be the source of the problem. Sometimes, though,
I think Windows "remembers" how a particular app printed the last time it
was used; I know I always have to tell Windows print NOT to use the label
paper after running a set of labels in WordImPerfect.
Patricia