XyWin and Win95

I have found XyWin to be unstable in Win95. I'm running it on a Pentium
133 with 16M memory and plenty of disk space and a 17" monitor. When I
open a doc to graphic view in the default Courier New font, letters are cut
off at the end of lines; overstrike typing in draft mode causes the cursor
to jump to odd places and fail to replace text. On several occasions I
have had to reboot Win95 -- perhaps XyWin is hogging memory or having
difficulty with memory allocations? ALT F6 does not toggle window changes,
either.

Peter Knupfer
Kansas State University
pknupfer@xxxxxxxx