Nota Bene and OS/2

Thanks to Daniel Say for pointing us to the Nota Bene for
Windows demo. Has anyone tried it under OS/2? I downloaded the
demo file but it would not install on my machine (Warp 4 FP6).
The error message made reference to the Win32s subsystem, which
I assume means that it requires a later Win32s than OS/2
supports. I then tried it under Win95, and it at least does not
have the video flicker that I get when using XyWin. But I would
never leave OS/2 just for that.

Cheers,
John Gordon