Re: DesqView and XyWrite

" OK, so I'm a wimp: I installed OS/2-warp, and after three days
of " agony--and a fried controller card--I wiped it from my disk
and my mind. " around. I installed DesqView, which I love, so
far: fast, simple, stable, " and doesn't turn my computer into a
monster.
"   But I'm having trouble with the mark and transfer function, to copy
   Yup, XY doesn't use the BIOS feature so the text can't be
   inserted. So... open a small DOS window... COPY CON c:\test1
   ..... ALT (DVkey) .... Transfer, Cntrl-Z to close file.
   in XY, ME C:\test1....
   and carry on.

   `The Clipboard in OS/2 is better and does paste into XY.
   And Xy is as fast as it is alone in DOS.
   What were your XY settings in OS/2, if you remember.

"   As for Warp: XyWrite did seem to run slightly faster by
itself. But " as soon as anything else was loaded up, it slowed
to a crawl. Switching " between XyWrite and my dialer or
scheduler was much slower than simply
            say@xxxxxxxx