RE: NB Win availability

>Micros**t did its sneaky little trick of going into my computer at
>night and changing the settings around. This morning I booted up to
>find that my screen resolution had changed. I am praying that Judge
>Jackson gives them the maximum sentence.

I know the feeling. But calling the police power of the state on them is not
just. Bad programming is not a crime (nor is it what they're being tried
for). The question is: which OS's are good for Xy. I'm even thinking of
going Apple. Does anyone on the list use Apple with its DOS emulator?

Harry

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx