Re: Decoding and Mozilla (was Re: Enter Key / Selection by cursor)

Robert Holmgren wrote:

The Avant Stellar looks like this: http://www.northgate-keyboard-repair.com/UltraT.jpg
This is the only model I can find at: http://cvtinc.com/products/keyboards/stellar.htm
or http://www.northgate-keyboard-repair.com/ultra.jpg in other words, "duplicate arrows/Home/PgUp/End/PgDn set" plus duplicate row of function keys at the top.
Robert, I am unable to find it in the CVT site. If you know the model (or reference, or part number, or something), I would purchase it immediately. This is exactly what I am looking for.
the Programmable MCK-142 (sold under different several labels) could be an alternative
Interesting-looking keyboard. Good reviews too. How much is that one? USDollar is getting cheaper, as you know...
It's less expensive than the Avant Stellar, maybe in the $100 range. The only problem is with secondary arrows (TopLeft, TopRight, BottomLeft, BottomRight). They aren't programmable. So, it's necessary to go to the upper part of this area to get Home, End, PgUp and PgDn. Best regards, Manuel Castelao