Re: double spacing

On Mon, 22 Sep 1997, Michael P. Kube-McDowell wrote:

> Maybe everyone else is stuck at the same point I am--trying to figure
> out why you'd WANT to edit in a mode that cuts the number of lines on
> screen in half. If LS2 really does double-space onscreen in XyW3 (I
> used it for at least six years, but I don't remember what I did to
> print my manuscripts double-spaced--the only time I recall
> having double-spaced onscreen is when I'd TY to the screen as a
> preview), I'd be inclined to consider that a bug rather than a
> feature.

Not if you had the choice whether or not to use it. As was usual with
XyWrite III, almost everything was configurable. I'm a bit disappointed
that the option is disabled in XyWrite 4.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                     617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                    lawyer@xxxxxxxx
 Boston, MA 02108-2503            http://world.std.com/~lawyer/