Re: screen jumps

In article ,
Jimmy C Diecker  wrote:
| While we're on bugs, does anyone else have a problem with XyWin dropping
| words or even whole lines from footnotes?

I haven't used XyWin enough to notice this. I previously mentioned my
problem with page borders with XyWin.

Another quirky problem I have with XyDos is that sometimes when I hit
a carriage return, the carriage return won't show and I'll jump down
two lines rather than one. It's disconcerting, but the carriage
return is there as it should be. Hitting CTRL+HOME to go to the top
of the file and then returning will redraw the screen correctly. It's
an intermittent thing that occasionally appears for some reason and
then just as mysteriously goes away.

Dan Kanagy     Work: wordwise@xxxxxxxx    Play: dkanagy@xxxxxxxx
Tokyo, Japan                       dkanagy@xxxxxxxx