Printer List final call

I will post the printer list sometime next week. I have heard from
about 15 people. If you possibly can, please e-mail me (off-list is
fine lkleinholz@xxxxxxxx) the following information for any printers
that you currently use or have used in the recent past with XyWrite.
Many thanks!

1. specific version of XyWrite
2. operating system version (very important!)
3. printer make and model
4. XyWrite PRiNter file (PRN driver)
5. network printer, or locally attached to user's computer
  type of physical PORT used (LPT, USB, serial, whatever
  -- VERY important info!)
6. PORT mappings (in SETTINGS.DFL and also in Port settings in
  the Printer "Properties" -- for example, how does user
  manage the trick of getting XyWrite's LPT mappings to work
  with a USB printer?)
7. Other comments/wrinkles

=====
Lisa Kleinholz