Re: New copy and paste functions

** Reply to message from Paul Breeze  on Thu, 6 Nov
2003 13:31:22 GMT

> AutoItX3.dll was registered, at least as far as regsrv32 was concerned.

Did you happen to register the first version of the DLL, which I had posted
briefly? If so, UNregister it -- maybe there's a conflict (REGSVR32 /u
AutoItX.dll). Otherwise... I dunno. I could write a special "debug" version
of CLIP.VBS, I suppose, to try to figure out what is going on. You put
AutoItX3.dll in C:\WINNT\SYSTEM32? Drop to DOS in **Editor's directory** and
type at a command line prompt:
 cscript /?
Do you get a response (a list of command options)? Cscript might not be in the
PATH...

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx