Re: New copy and paste functions

Dear Robert

On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 16:36:04 -0500, Robert Holmgren wrote:

<

I have removed clip.vbs and removed and unregistered autoItX3.dll and removed all my new keyboard assignments.  Then I reinstalled from clipw32.zip which I downloaded last evening and reassigned the keys.  The same thing happened.

The keyboard assignments are working.  If I copy from a file in XY4 then a file called CLIP.TXT is created in the XY4 directory with the appropriate text.  However if I try and paste this into another windows program (I used wordpad) nothing happens.  If I try and paste the text back into an XY4 file, then CLIP.TXT disappears and I get an error message on the status line.  If I copy from wordpad then no CLIP.TXT is created.  If I copy something from wordpad and then paste into a DOS windows, that works fine, but I cannot paste text copied from XY4.

AutoItX3.dll was registered, at least as far as regsrv32 was concerned.  Is there somewhere to check that it actually has registered?

Best wishes

Paul