Re: OT: Missing Bookmarks

J R FOX wrote:

It looks like my supposition may have been correct. This really bites . . . unless someone crafts a
FF extension (one of the glories of that program) that can take the SQlite file and export a proper
HTML bookmark file translation from it. As things stand, that file is going to be pretty useless
anywhere outside of FF-3.
I'm not quite sure what your prob;em is, but my FF3 has the
following file:
c:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\defaults\profile\bookmarks.html
The weird thing I found was that immediately after "upgrading" two Webpages that I had frequently accessed appeared to have been hijacked: one (URL typed in) went to a completely different site (while listing the old URL); the other kept sticking a "\dotNet" after the typed in URL, then generating an error message. Both worked two days later.
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx